Welcome to the Town of Wytheville, VA
Announcements, News and Information
- WYTHE COUNTY TO IMPLEMENT CITIZEN EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE to register your email and mobile device to receive emergency notifications.
- For past issues of the Wytheville Observer, click here.
- The Town of Wytheville is now offering online payments for Taxes, Parking Fines, Pass Plans, and Utility Bills. Please note, payments through this option are not immediately made aware to the Town of Wytheville. The Town is notified by Official Payments 24 – 72 hours later.
Request For Bids
- RFP: The Town of Wytheville is seeking qualified Contractors for Design-Build (D/B) Services to submit Statements of Qualification to the Town of Wytheville for an addition to the Wytheville Community Center.
- The Town of Wytheville would like to remind property owners of the Town’s regulations regarding the mowing of property located within the Town limits. The Town Code requires that property be mowed once between May 15 and June 15, and again between August 15 and September 15 of each year. Please remember that the Town will no longer send written notices to property owners reminding them of the mowing requirements.
If you are unable to attend the public hearing, please press the "Comment" icon below and submit your comments to the Town online.