Welcome to the Town of Wytheville, VA
Announcements, News and Information
- TOWN OF WYTHEVILLE BUSINESS LICENSES EXPIRE March 1, 2015. Licenses are due and payable on or before March 1, 2015. Persons and firms conducting businesses or professions without the necessary business license after March 1, 2015, will be subject to penalties, interest and summons provided for in the Town Ordinance.
Licenses are payable at the Municipal Office. The municipal office hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. If there are any questions, please feel free to call during regular business hours. The phone number is 223-3333.
- 2015 Business Licenses Renewals
- Attention Owners of New & Relocated Businesses!
- ELECTRONIC WATER BILLS: Town of Wytheville water customers now have the option of receiving water bills electronically. Look at the top of your bill to see how you can sign up. Sample water bill.
- WYTHE COUNTY TO IMPLEMENT CITIZEN EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE to register your email and mobile device to receive emergency notifications.
- For past issues of the Wytheville Observer, click here.
- The Town of Wytheville is now offering online payments for Taxes, Parking Fines, Pass Plans, and Utility Bills. Please note, payments through this option are not immediately made aware to the Town of Wytheville. The Town is notified by Official Payments 24 – 72 hours later.