The Treasurer's Office is responsible for the financial operations of the Town of Wytheville. This office collects taxes and all other money owed to the Town. The office prepares Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills, utility bills, mowing bills and notices for business license and refuse decal renewals. This office sells annual vehicle decals, cat licenses, bulk water tickets, tickets for brush disposal in the town landfill and collects fees for building permits. The Treasurer’s Office serves as the front office for the water department’s operations as well. The Treasurer drafts the Town’s budget and works closely with auditors on an annual basis. The Treasurer's Office is also responsible for the Accounts Payable function and maintains records for the three Town owned cemeteries.
All forms are in Abobe PDF format. In order to view PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Reader software installed on your computer. Download Adobe Reader
- 2016 - 2017 Budget
- Auto Draft for Water and Sewer Bills
- Meals Tax Form
- Lodgings Tax Form
- Water/Sewer Rates
- East End Cemetery Map
- West End Cemetery Map
Important days throughout the year that citizens and businesses should remember.
- 8th Day of the Month - Water bills due.
- 20th of each Month - Meals and Lodging tax return and taxes are due.
- January 20 - Business Licenses renewal applications mailed.
- March 1 - Business Licenses application and fee due.
- March 1 - Motor Vehicle decals go on sale at the Town Office.
- April 15 - Motor Vehicle decals must be displayed on vehicle garaged, stored or parked in the town. Reminder: all Town of Wytheville and Wythe County personal property taxes must be paid before a decal may be issued.
- October 1 - Current year's personal property, and real estate tax bills are mailed. If you resided in the Town of Wytheville on January 1st of the current year and have not received a tax bill by October 31st, please call the Treasurer's Office at (276) 223-3333 or stop by the Town office.
- December 1 - Annual Refuse decals go on sale.
- December 15 - Real Estate and Personal Property taxes are due.
- December 31 - Annual Refuse decals are due. Decal must be displayed in a place that is visible by the Sanitation Department.